Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Here are the kids (and carved pumpkins) on Halloween night. Jackson (last minute) decided he wanted to be a nerd, so he put on his church clothes (?) ,sandals with socks, and nerd glasses. He looked pretty nerdy! Joshua had a friend over and they watched TV and gave out candy. I makes me sad that he's too old to trick or treat. Bummer! Kaylee was a witch, but all she wore was her old witches dress, no hat, no ugly makeup. Someone asked Jackson what he was and he said " a nerd" and then she said to Kaylee " Oh, are you a nerd, too?" She said, " no I'm a witch". The lady then said," Oh, I thought because of the glasses and the dress!" It was funny! Kaylee didn't care, she thought it was funny too.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Candice, you're kids are getting sooo old! That means you must be old too! ;-) Fun times.

Rhonda said...

It is sad when they get to old to do the whole costume thing. It was definately more fun for me when my kids were little. Enjoy these times, they are precious!

Trav-Amy-Kennedy-Shaylee Barney said...

Wow I cannot believe how grown they all are! It's been too long! Can't wait to see you guys! I love the "Go Jazz" pumpkin! Love ya

Trav-Amy-Kennedy-Shaylee Barney said...

haha I meant to put grown up but I'm sure you got that haha