Sunday, November 9, 2008

6th of 6th tag.....


Ok, so Jolie tagged me a couple of weeks ago and I am just now getting around to doing it. You are supposed to post the 6th picture in your 6th photo album. This is a picture of Jackson when he was about 5 months old. He is so, so, so cute! Oh, why can't they stay little forever? In a lot of ways its nice that the kids are older but I so miss those chubby cheeks and being able to carry them. I love how you can just love on them all you want and they love it too. Jackson is such a great kid! He loves school , church, Star Wars, Harry Potter, his dog Polly, but most of all his family! He is always so kind to the kids at school. He told me the other day he saw a first grader crying so he asked him what was wrong. The little boy said nobody would play with him so Jackson asked him if he wanted to play basketball with him. What a great kid! We are so blessed to have him in our little family!
Love you, Jackson!!!!
Okay, now I tag Erica, Laura Lee, Steph, Erin and Krista. Tag your it!

1 comment:

Erin K said...

Cutie, I think that's one of the outfits I bought Joshua. I miss him being that little too!