Thursday, October 23, 2008

What I've been up to

I haven't posted in a while because I have been busy setting up an etsy shop. Now I can have all the fabric I want for my little projects! Check it out and let me know what you think and if there are other fabrics you think I should carry. There is a little link to it on the side of my blog also with a sneak peak of the fabrics I got in.

A friend of mine in our ward forwarded me a link to a blog about foodstorage. I have been looking at it and I think its great. It has tons of great information on it, worksheets and tutorials. Keri, I think you will especially like it!

2 comments:

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

Yay Candice! I love Etsy! I wish I was crafty.

Love your store name, and the fabrics are lovely. If I knew how to sew I would totally buy some of them from you. Unfortunately I don't. :*(

Anyway, congrats on the store!

Rhonda said...

What is Etsy??? You will have to fill me in. By the way, I love your blog!