Monday, December 10, 2007


I've been tagged...
MY HUSBAND

What is his name? Josh
How long have you been together? 16+ years, wow!
How long did you date? 19 months
How old is he? 34
Who said I love you first? Josh
Who is taller? Josh
Who sings better? Josh, I am a horrible singer!
Who is smarter? ME, ha ha!
Whose temper is worse? Josh
Who does the laundry? me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Josh
Who pays the bills?Me
Who mows the lawn? Joshua (the son) or Josh, I do it if it gets too outta control.
Who does the dishes? me or the kids, very rarely Josh.
Who cooks dinner? me
Who drives when you are together? me mostly, sometimes Josh.
Who is more stubborn? me
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? me for sure! He hates to admit it when he's wrong.
Who kissed who first? Josh at an old folks home in Rexburg, Idaho. LOL
Who asked who out? Josh
Who proposed? Josh
Who is more sensitive? Josh, he can dish it out, but he can't take it.
Who has more friends? me
Who wears the pants in the family?ME, ha ha

Now I tag Tricia

3 comments:

Keri said...

Wow, I can't believe 16 years ago you, amy and I were jumping on your aunt pat's trampoline the night before you got married. Time sure does fly. I can't believe it was 20 years ago we were sitting in your room listening to Stact Q on your new boon box that you got for your 15th b-day and talking about Brackon curtis..THose were the days.

Underwood's in Cali said...

Holy cow you actually updated your blog (but gave me an assignment:)I can't believe it. The pictures of the kids are cute. Jackson looked so cute at the Christmas party. Aj kept saying his name over and over during the song.

Keri said...

where is the pic of your new van and dog???????????